1. The day before yesterday, Johnny was 6 years old. Next year, he’ll turn 9. How is this possible?
Answer: Johnny’s birthday is on December 31st. Today is January 1st. Yesterday, December 31, was Johnny’s 7th birthday. On December 30, he was still Six. This year he will turn 8, and next year he will turn nine on 31st Dec.
2. Which word, if pronounced right, is wrong, but if pronounced wrong is right?
Answer: Wrong (If you pronounce it right, it is wrong so only right is when you pronounce it wrong 🙂 )
3. Johnny’s mother has four children. The first child’s name is April. The second child’s name is May. The third child’s name is June. What is the fourth child’s name?
Answer: Johnny 😀 (Check question again)
4. If you were running a race and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?
Answer: Second (You passed the person in second place, not first.)
5. A Girl and a Teacher were fishing.The girl is the teacher’s daughter but the teacher is not the girl’s father.who is the teacher?
Answer: Her Mother