Solving riddles are always fun and help your brain in getting much needed exercise. Here are some short but tricky riddles, let’s see if you can answer these.
Short and Tricky Riddles
If two’s company, and three’s a crowd, what is four and five?
I know a word of letters three. Add two and fewer there will be. What is the word?
How much dirt is in a hole 4 feet deep and 2 feet wide?
Forward I am heavy, backward I am not. What am I?
A skin have I, more eye as than one. I can be very nice when I am done. What am I?
What is the tallest building in town?
You are pushing your car. You stop at a hotel. At that precise moment you realise that you are bankrupt. What is actually going on?
As I was going to St. Ives, I met a man with seven wives, the seven wives had seven sacks, the seven sacks had seven cats, the seven cats had seven kittens; kittens, cats, sacks and wives, how many were going to St. Ives?
What doesn’t get any wetter, no matter how much rain falls on it?
The one who made it didn’t want it. The one who bought it didn’t need it. The one who used it, never saw it. What is it?
- Four and five is nine.
2. The letter is Few. Add ER and it becomes FEWER with letters 5.
3. Answer is None
4. It is word TON . when spelled it as TON then it is ~1000kg but when spell backward, it is NOT
5. The answer is Potato
6. The library. Because it has many stories 🙂
7. You are playing Monopoly Game
8. Only one – The narrator. There are some other answers possible. Check here wiki
9. The sea.
10. Answer is Coffin