10 Tricky Riddles With Answers
Solving riddles in free time is very good way to spend time. We have listed 10 tricky riddles with answers. Try these riddles and answer as many as you can. If you cannot solve any riddle then scroll down to page and find the answer.
Tricky Riddles and Answers
1. What has to be broken before it can be used?
2. You can hold it without using your hands or your arms. What is it?
3. I live in my little house all alone. There are no windows or doors, and if I want to go out I have to break through the wall. What am I?
4. Take away my first letter, then take away my second letter. Then take away the rest of my letters, yet I remain the same. What am I?
5. What has one eye but cannot see?
6. It belongs to you, but other people use it more than you do. What is it?
7. I have seas with no waters, coasts with no sand, towns without people and mountains with no land. What am I?
8. I am a box that holds keys without locks, yet my keys can unlock your deepest senses. What am I?
9. The more that there is of this, the less you see. What is it?
10. What tastes better than it smells?
Try this Brainteaser: Who owns the fish?
Bonus Riddle: What building has the most stories?
Tricky Riddles and Answers:
- An Egg
- Your Breath
- A Chick in its Egg
- A Postman (take away all his letters(posts) but he is still same postman 🙂 )
- A Niddle
- Your Name
- A Map
- A Piano
- Your Tongue
Bonus Riddle Answer: Library