Cookie Banana Clock Puzzle
Can you solve this Cookie Banana Clock Puzzle? So many people on Social media are going crazy over this puzzle. No-one seems to agree with each others answer. Lets see if you answer it correctly. Here is puzzle for you.
Try solving this, once you have an answer then scroll down and match your answer with one we have posted here.
Also Try: Arrow Up to Down Triangle Puzzle
Look closely and notice 2 things in above picture:
- No. of chocolate pieces on each cookie
- Time in clock
Cookie(10 chocs) + Cookie(10 chocs) + Cookie(10 chocs) = 30 ==> Cookie with 10 chocs = 10
2 bananas + 2 bananas + Cookie(10 chocs) = 14
4 Bananas + 10 =14 ==> Banana = 1
2 Bananas + Clock(3 O’clock) + Clock(3 O’clock) = 8
2*1 + 2 Clock(3 O’clock) = 8 ==> Clock(3 O’clock) = 3
Clock(2 O’clock) + banana + banana X Cookie with 7 chocs = ??
Now remember the PEDMAS rule.
Here’s an explanation of the rules given in PEMDAS:
- P as the first letter means you complete any calculations in grouping symbols first.
- Next, look for exponents, E. Ignore any other operation, and take any numbers with exponents to their respective powers.
- Even though M for multiplication in PEMDAS comes before D for division, these two operations actually have the same priority. Complete only those two operations in the order they occur from left to right.
- Even though A for addition is in PEMDAS before S for subtraction, these two operations also have the same priority. You look for these last two operations from left to right and complete them in that order.
We have already resolved values of each item which is:
Cookie with 10 chocs = 10 ==> it means each choc piece is equal to 1
Banana = 1
Clock with time as 3’o clock = 3 ==> it means if clock is at 1 o’clock value would be 1
So as per equation values would be:
Equation: Clock(2 O’clock) + banana + banana X Cookie with 7 chocs = ??
2 + 1 + 1 X 7 ==> 2 + 1 + 7 = 10
Answer of above puzzle is 10
Please use comment section if you think answer is wrong. Also, don’t forget to follow us on Facebook. We daily publish new puzzles, riddles and brainteasers on our Facebook page.