It is a lot of fun to solve riddles with kids. Kids often get excited when you play with them and when you ask them riddles, it not only makes them happy but also helps them sharpen their brain.
Here is some small riddles to play with kids. Ask them these riddles and let’s see if they can figure it out.
Small riddles to play with kids
CAN YOU HOLD IN
YOUR LEFT HAND,
BUT NOT YOUR
Can you find odd one out monkey in this picture?
DO YOU HAVE TO
BREAK BEFORE YOU
CAN USE IT?
BELONGS TO YOU,
BUT YOUR FRIENDS
USE IT MORE THAN
Also Try: Solve the logical math puzzle
GETS BIGGER WHEN
MORE GETS TAKEN
HAS A HEAD AND A
TAIL, BUT NO
Want to solve more riddles?, try these 50 Short but tricky riddles which are hard to answer
WHAT QUESTION CAN YOU
NEVER ANSWER YES
- Your Right Hand – You can never hold your right hand in right hand
- An Egg – You need to break an egg before it can be used
- Your Name – Your friends and other use it to call you more than you use it yourself.
- Hole – The more dirt/sand you take out, the bigger hole becomes
- A coin – Coin has head and tail but no body
- Are you asleep? – If you answered yes then you are not sleeping.
Like or follow our facebook page for daily dose of riddles, puzzles and brainteasers.